Fluid Bed Dryers
Fluid Bed Dryers
Our firm has gained immense recognition in the globe as an reliable manufacturer, exporter and supplier of a wide range of Filter Press. Provided in both standard and customized options with varied types of pumps depending upon the viscosity of liquid, it is effective in performance. Mounted on stainless steel trolley with castor wheels for mobility, this ointment liquid section comprises filter cartridge assembly, interlocking cups for support and filter screens. Clients can avail this Filter Press from us at rock-bottom prices for effective filtration of beverages, ink, chemicals, etc.
Durable finish standard
Less power consumption
- Designed to dry products as they float on a cushion of air or gas.
- These Fluid Bed Dryers find extensive application in chemical, food, dyestuff, and polymer industries for fast and efficient drying.
- The contact parts of the Dryers are made using SS 304 and 316 grades.
- Our Fluid Bed Dryers integrate fully automatic control panel box with process timer, pneumatic lifting of container, digital temperature controller cum indicator, pneumatic finger bag shaking, voltmeter, ammeter and earthing system.
- Due to induced draft created by specially designed heavy-duty fan, the atmospheric air is drawn through air filter
- The filtered air is then heated to the required temperature by electric/ steam radiator
- The hot air passes through the product container and the product is dried by air fluidization
- The air circulation is controlled by damper
- The filter bag prevents fine particles from carrying over to exhaust air stream
- Selection of capacity of fluid bed dryer depends upon bulk density, drying temperature and moisture contents of wet material to be dried
- In case of 120 Kg model a batch of 145 Kg wet material can be loaded provided the bulk density of the material is 0.6 Kg. /Lit. (Approx)
- Pharmaceutical granules with 20-25% moisture can be dried in 30-45 minutes at 800 C approximately
- Fluid Bed Dryers are available in standard and GMP model with SS 304 / SS 316 quality
- Pneumatic container lifting and bag arrangement
- Intrinsically safe earthing system
- Flame proof motor and electrical
- Hepa filters can be provided on demand
- Better productivity and lesser drying time with less handling
- More hygienic
- Uniform drying at low temperature
- Static grounders to eliminate electro static charges
- SS Product container with trolley & tilting arrangement
- Fluid Bed Dryers Models are available from 2 Kg to 300 Kg capacity
|FBD (Capacity in Kg) ||10 ||30 ||60 ||120 ||150 ||200 ||250 |
|Capacity of Containers in Liters ||35 ||100 ||215 ||430 ||650 ||780 ||950 |
|Motor H.P. ||1.5 ||5 ||10 ||15 ||20 ||20 ||25 |
|Heating Capacity KW ||6 ||18 ||36 ||60* ||* ||* ||* |
|Steam Consumption Kg/hr at 3 Kg cm Pressure ||14 ||25 ||50 ||120 ||150 ||175 ||200 |
|Approx. dimension: length (in mm) Width (in mm) Height (in mm) ||650 750 1550 ||1400 1025 220 ||1600 1200 2650 ||1900 1600 3200 ||2100 1800 3400 ||2150 1850 3500 ||2250 1900 3500 |